Oakwood Systems Group, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is excited to be offering The Greater Midwest System Center Rally to organizations across the Midwest!
Building on the enormously popular "System Center Fridays*," and in support of the interest in the Microsoft System Center Suite of products, The Rally offers a comprehensive look at how organizations can support the network from the desktop to the datacenter. Oakwood's Systems Management Practice is made up of deeply knowledgeable, Microsoft-certified consultants who are passionate about the art of systems management and monitoring. This group of consultants has worked with organizations across the country to design, implement, and support solutions built on Microsoft System Center.
Oakwood does much more than systems management solutions. Our strength is our expertise across the Microsoft stack, and we leverage that expertise to create comprehensive solutions for our clients, including offerings in the following areas:
- Portals, Collaboration, and Enterprise Content Management (primarily SharePoint)
- Application Integration (primarily BizTalk)
- Business Intelligence Solutions (utilizing data from a variety of source systems)
- Database Solutions (primarily SQL Server)
- Active Directory Consulting
- Exchange Migrations and Deployment
- Cloud Computing, including Office 365, Azure, and Virtualization Solutions
- Project Management and Project Management tools, including Project Server and SharePoint-based solutions
- Application Development in .NET and related platforms
- SAP-to-Microsoft Integration Solutions
- Mobile Solutions, including Mobile Applications for Windows Phone 7, iPhone/iPad, and Android
For more information about Oakwood's offerings, please visit our website.
*System Center Fridays are held monthly at Oakwood's St. Louis location, and are training sessions in various aspects of the System Center Suite. For more information, see Oakwood's full event list at www.oakwoodsys.com.